Sunday, February 14, 2010

YUP, I'M CUTE.

Nothing like a new baby to school me about blogging. Trusting that this addition might lure you back into my blog, I thought you'd like a peek at David, the new Galer. David is adorable you are thinking. But that's not all. In 9 weeks David has eaten all that he could consume, (sometimes more---in which case he kindly returns it), worked on staying awake longer and at more acceptable times of the day, efficiently evacuated his bowels at acceptable and unacceptable times of the day and night as well as learning a myriad of other cute baby tricks.

Tune in next time to read another installment of 'Yup, I'm Cute.'
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Madi said...

mama, that is sooooo cute! Thanks for starting to blog again. You're the BEST!

Old Goat said...

Ur off to a great start "Mama". Yup, U da BEST!

Carly said...

I'm glad you have returned to blogging. David IS cute. I can't wait for the next installment.

Scott W. Galer said...

Nice to see my family represented in cyberspace once again. Love you.

s

snakerivermama said...

Madi, thanks for "posting." Did I ever say I put words in your mouth?

Harry, thanks for the support.

Carly, Thanks for humoring me.

Scott, I love you too.

Mountaingramma said...

Trish, glad you're back to the writing board. No wonder your kids can express them selves so well...you are a terrific mom and teacher! Looks like all those reading hours have paid off...our grandkids are so brilliant...thanks for being their greatest mentor! Can't wait 'til you start writing those kids books! love ya, Marlie

The JL McGregor Family said...

Congrats on the new baby! David fits right in to your beautiful family. Also, I love the comments from your kids.

Emily and Dave said...

Glad I found you again on here! Little David wears the Galer stamp of cuteness well:) Miss you tons and your fun family.